Tuesday, November 15, 2011

He's away

It's been more than five months since we live our life together under the same roof, here in Terengganu. I'm now used to having him at home everyday, although not many hours (ada shift, tapi kena kerja tiap shift, hampir setiap hari). Thank you Allah.

But today he is away. He left early this morning for a 1-day course in Kuala Lumpur. After that, he'll directly fly to Kuching for another course before returning home on Thursday night. Only 4 days and 3 nights.

First day : I was extremely busy at work that I only managed to fetch Kakak Baby around 7 pm.
First night : As we reached home, I felt so exhausted,  so tired that I only wanted to lie down and close my eyes, sleep. Kakak Baby seems to understand. She played with her toys and bears by herself. She didn't disturb me at all. Only few minutes relaxing, I managed to gain my strength, at least mentally, as I knew that she's playing alone, and her father is not going to come home tonight to play with her before her bedtime. We had some fun by doing some activities at the kitchen together and finally off to bed at around 10 pm, earlier that the other nights.

We survived our first day, and hopefully the rest of the days as well, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment