Wednesday, June 2, 2021

The day we became parents

I was admitted to the HPSF Muar on Sunday, 30 May 2010, a week after your EDD, although there're no sign of labor at all.

Monday, 7.30 am, I was induced for the first time. Patiently waiting for the contraction to come. It did, but very mild. As it was our first experience, I thought that it was painful already that Ayah had to massage the back of my waist from time to time. However, people and nurses said that it is not yet the time as I could still smile. I walked around the ward in order to speed up the opening, but when the HO performed the VE in the afternoon, it was just 1 cm, or maybe less. They consulted an MO via phone call and decided to insert another tablet. Soon after, the long, strong and painful contraction begun. 


To be continue.


NB: Tak tau bila, sebab yang tulis ni pun dah terlepas tarikh. Patut publish 1 Jun. Hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment